Sunday 21 September 2014

Youtube? | leeannpatricia




Over the past week I've been super busy with my second year at college, getting settled and meeting new friends! I've also decided it's going to be hard trying to do blogposts throughout the week as I have such long days at college. So now its a weekend kinda thing!

Anyway! One of my amazingly talented friends from my college course last year has made her own Youtube channel called Danielleah LouiseOx. I always wanted to do the same but I've never had the confidence to make a video and that's why I admire Dani. She is amazing at what she does, and she's an inspiration!

So if any of you are interest in Make-up tutorials then Dani's the girl for you, so please hit the subscribe button, like it and share! 
Give some support to my main gal!

Click the video below to see her first ever youtube video!


If you want to check out some more make-up looks that Dani's done then go check out her Instagram, like all her photos and drop some comments on what you want next for a video!

I have to say Dani is incredible and I love her with all my heart! I'm super proud of her for finally taking the first step towards her dream! 


Who's your favourite YouTuber?


Feel free to contact me if you want to know anymore details!
Thank you for reading!
x


2 comments:

  1. aww i love that youve just shared this!! what a great video! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/09/lfw-trend-show.html xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric