Friday 12 September 2014

Favourite Lipsticks | leeannpatricia


So its that time again, another blog post is here! I'm sharing with you all my favourite lipsticks ranging from nudes, to pinks and to reds! So keep reading if you want to find out more!
I've recently been wearing lipsticks a lot more than I used too as I think it add's some colour to my makeup and as I never used to wear it I looked very plain jane!

MAC

Left; Viva Glam GAGA 2 'Amplified'
Center; Viva Glam GAGA ' Lustre
Right; Satin Range in the colour 'SNOB' AC0

I've had these three lipsticks for a long time now and I'm still loving them! They are both so creamy and last most of the day, but I'd recommend carrying it in your bag so you can re-apply it. They are all beautiful colours and are very bright if you apply them too much. However the only bad thing is the price, recently Mac lipsticks are about £15 which is super pricey but when I got snob it was about £11 or £13 which is still pricey but reasonable. The two Lady GAGA lipsticks I got for christmas off my mother. 

Rimmel London

Left; Lasting finish by Kate in the colour 101
Center; Lasting finish by Kate in the colour 107
Right; Volume booster lipstick in the colour 102 Foxy

I have always loved Rimmel London lipsticks and I have quite a lot lying around in my draw. However these three have to be my favourites. Especially the Kate Moss range, all the colours are stunning. The lipstick on the left is a little bit like snob so if you want a cheaper alternative then defiantly go for the Rimmel London one, the center lipstick is a very deep red that has a purple/pink undertone too it, the last one on the left I have had for a very long time but I've only recently re-discovered it, but its a very nude/peachy colour and I wear it every single day, the good thing is if you have small lips then this lipstick contains a volume booster which will plump up your lips! These lipsticks are about £5/£6.99.

Topshop Lipsticks

Topshop; INHIBITION

When I discovered this lipstick I was on the hunt for a dark red but instead I found this dark purple colour and I fell in love with it! I absolutely love the packaging topshop does for there cosmetics it immediantly draws you in! This colour does wear away really quick so you will defiantly have to re-apply it throughout the day. This lipstick is £8, which is a great price!

Chanel

Chanel; 96 ISCHIA

This has to be one of the most expensive lipsticks I've brought but it was totally worth it! Now this is a lipshine and doesn't leave a harsh colour on your lips but it leaves a lovely hint of colour which is completely different to all my other lipsticks! Now I got this ages ago but I try not to use it on the daily because of how expensive it is! Luckily I brought this from Duty-Free coming back from holiday so it wasn't the full price. It was about 22 Euros which isn't too bad. However its a nice way of wearing lipstick that isn't too bright or bold, it's a very natural purple/pink colour. 

Versace


Now your probably thinking isn't this the most expensive lipstick you've brought? well... no because I didn't buy it! I was given it by my boyfriends mom which I was super excited about! I absolutely love this colour, its a very Matte red colour unlike all my other red's I have. I'm not entirely sure what this shade it called as I couldn't find it on the packaging but i'm sure you'll be able to find out on the internet somewhere! This is a hydrating lipstick and its tested in a dermatologist's clinic (if any of you wanted to know). I also don't want to use it too much because of how beautiful the colour is and I never want it to go but I have wore this colour once or twice and it was such a lovely colour! 

Whats your favourite lipstick?

If you enjoyed this post and want to know anymore feel free to contact me!
Thank you for reading 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric