Thursday 2 October 2014

Recent Beauty Purchases | leeannpatricia


Its finally October and its getting a lil chilly. I love that I can wear a fluffy jumper around town and not be cold but I can't wait for the nights in watching films and drinking hot chocolate to stay warm!
So its a new month and as its me I always buy something new for every month (a bad habit i guess)  So here's my first purchases of the month!

Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation

Now I've been needing a new cheap foundation to wear on my lazy days and this foundation is perfect for only £6.99 from Superdrug. Now I'm not a 100% sure what it will be like but I've heard good things for a good friend of mine that used this foundation a lot! I got the lightest colour which is 010 Light Porcelain, I got this colour as I'm pale anyway but as winter is getting closer and closer I will be looking like a snowman in no time, so this was a perfect match. When trying the test out in the shop it seemed like a very smooth and easy to blend consistency but if you want to hear a review then let me know and I'll be on it!

Collection 2000 Lasting Pefection Concealer

Now if your obsessed with makeup like I am, you've probably heard the hype about this little beauty. This is the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer, and it's amazing. I've had this concealer before and I loved it, however it was a little pricey for the smallest product and the colour was a little bit off for my skin tone, but I learned to live with it and blend it perfectly and honestly it was amazing for covering them beautiful spots we all get sometimes. Now when I first bought this product last year it was at least £5 but I got it from SuperDrug for £3.99, as it was on offer! I defiantly recommend you all go out and get this bad boy if you haven't got it already!

Eylure Pre-Glued Lashes

These eyelashes are absolutely beautiful and as soon as I saw them I had to get them! They are pre-glued which I dislike but you can pick the pre-glue of and use normal eyelash glue (which is what I do) They are super natural, wispy and i'm 100% in love with these! The lashes are from SuperDrug and were on offer for £3.56!



If you have any questions feel free to contact me, or if you would like me to do a review on any of these products let me know!
Thank you for reading 
x

2 comments:

  1. I love eyelure eyelashes too! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/10/mac-lightful-cleanser.html xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric