Thursday 21 August 2014

Little Mistress // leeannpatricia




So recently I stumbled across an amazing website while doing a spot of online shopping and wishing I could have everything as always. However this website is so good for any type of occasion which can range from casual, to birthdays, to proms and bridesmaids dresses! which is amazing for an online clothes store!

Now this Little Mistress has such a wide variety of clothes and I guarantee you will find something you want for a reasonable price in under 10 minutes! Now there is a few bonuses  about Little Mistress that you all need to grab with both hands which are;
- 15% Student discount
- Free returns with collect + (UK only)
and finally
- 10% off your first order 

Now I had a long look at the website and chose some items that caught my eye and thought I'd show you what Little Mistress is about.



I absolutely loved the style of this dress and thought it was so elegant, which is perfect for attending a wedding or maybe or a christening. The fine lace detail and the blue bow ties the whole dress together.
Price; £58.00



Girls on Film Marl Grey Lace Trim Jogging bottoms & jumper
Now this is something more casual but stylish. You have to buy these two pieces separately if you want them but they would be perfect for a lazy sunday! 
Jumper; £24.00
Jogging Bottoms; £25.00


This is defiantly one of my favourite pieces from the website it is so simple yet can be so easy to style! It can be paired with a hat, like the model is wearing or a big statement necklace! There is so much you could do with this piece!
Price; £40.00



So this such a beautiful Kimono for your holiday or even a festival. However I picked this out because I loved the whole outfit. Its very simple piece but it perfect for the warm weather!
Price; £40.00



Lastly this dress is from the Prom Dress section. I thought the nude colour and little detailing was perfect for either prom or a special event.
Price £80.00


All these pieces are avalible on the Little Mistress website! I have also linked each piece of clothing but if you wish to have a look for yourself feel free to click here 


If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
Thank you for reading
x


1 comment:

  1. Hello! I've nominated you for the Liebster award and the details are on my blog :) http://www.charshaus.co.uk/2014/08/the-liebster-award.html x

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric