Sunday 31 August 2014

Kylie Jenner Lips In 4 Easy Steps | leeannpatricia


Recently I have been obsessed with Kylie Jenner. However we have all heard the rumours about her having her lips done but I'm here to show you how you can achieve Kylie Jenner lips quick and easy, just using makeup.

Now since I have started wearing lipstick more recently, I do this step before applying my chosen colour! The good thing about this is that you hardly need any products to re-create big lips!

Step 1
Now step one is pretty easy, so firstly you want to conceal you lips so you can achieve a nude colour. I'm using Maybelline's cover stick in 01 Ivory. 

Step 2
This step is a must do, I always apply Carmex before any make-up application so my lips don't dry out.
I applied this over the concealer though so it didnt start to crack. Then I patted it into my lips so my lips weren't glossy.

Step 3
For this step you will need a brown lip pencil or eyeliner pencil. I am using a eyeliner pencil by N07. I start by tracing my lips but going over them so they look a little bit bigger than normal. After this step you want to grab your lip brush and start smudging the line so it blends into your lips. 

step 4
Another easy step for you all is by grabbing your favourite nude or pinky coloured lipstick and I'm using Rimmel London's Volume Booster Lipstick in 102 FOXY. I apply this in the middle of the lips, afterwards using the same lip brush you used earlier fill in the edges!

Now if you aren't great with staying in the lines you can easily grab your concealer and clean up the edges!.. And now your done! Kylie Jenner lips made simple.

Here the finished look!


Who's your celebrity crush at the moment?

If theres anymore looks you want me to re-create let me know in the comments and feel free to contact me!
Thank you for reading 
x

1 comment:

  1. Love this post!! I've tagged you to do the beauty blogger tag. All the questions are here; http://www.emilyraebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/the-beauty-blogger-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric