Wednesday 10 September 2014

Real Techniques Duo-Fibre Collection | leeannpatricia


Hello there! Once again, I'm sorry about the lack of posts recently but I've been super busy sorting out things for my college that I start next week! But I'm back with a review of my new Real Techniques Duo-Fiber Collection!
I've been wanting these brushes for such a long time and I've finally got them! I haven't had them that long and I'm already loving them. I have heard some mixed reviews about these brushes but the good thing about them is that they give a very light natural application that is build able which is always a bonus. 

Some information about the duo-fibre brushes -
  • Its a multitasker brush that can work with cream's, liquids and powders that create a airbrushed finish.
  •  It also has extended aluminum handles that are lightweight and easy to use
  • Ultra-plush, synthetic bristles are hand-cut and 100% cruelty-free  
These brushes are duo-fiber now you might not know what that means but don't worry, I'm here to help. So having duo-fiber bristles mean they have two different synthetic fibers in the brush which will help you create soft layers and add texture to your makeup. They will also leave high definition results and an airbrushed finish. 

Duo-Fiber Face Brush

This is the duo-fiber face brush, it can be used for a light weight application and blending face powder's, pigment's or maybe even liquid products into the face. When I used this brush earlier today it left a very smooth and airbrushed look to my face. The bristles are very soft and as they are synthetic they do not pick up as much product which is perfect for an everyday look as it makes your makeup look very natural! 

Duo-Fiber Contour Brush


This is the Duo-fiber contour brush, and is used for controlled contouring and sculpting. I absolutely love this brush as sometimes I find contouring my face with a more dense brush can leave harsh lines and picks up too much product. However with this it picks up just the right amount and looks amazing as you can control the amount product you want to put on your face.

Duo-Fiber Eye Brush


This is the Duo-fiber eye brush. This has to be my favourite brush out of the collection. Its the perfect blending brush, it leaves a soft finish and as it only grabs a little bit of product you can focus on the small parts of the eye when blending. I found this brush was super easy to use when creating a smokey eye and will blend the colour out perfectly. 
I would definitely recommend this fluffy brush for beginners and its so easy to use! This brush can also be used to apply concealer under the eye's if you don't wish to use it for eye shadow!

I definitely recommend this collection! Its absolutely incredible and leaves a soft finish. I think it add's something different to the whole real techniques range. 
This product is about £23 in boots. 



Whats your favourite Real Techniques product?

If you have any questions feel free to contact me or leave a comment! 
Thank you for reading 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric