Friday 5 September 2014

Arabian Nights Sleek Palette | leeannpatricia


As some of you may know from my recent blogposts, I have treated myself to the Limited Edition Sleek Palette, called Arabian Nights which I'm absolutely in love with!
The colours are so perfect for night time events and are so pigmented! I completely fell in love with the colours as soon as I saw this palette. 
Heres a picture of the colours that are included in this palette

(Photo from reallyree)

Now personally I wouldn't use these colours for everyday use apart from the two lighter ones. I find this palette is very glam, but sometimes you may need to re-apply colour when blending due to the amount of glitter. Also you may find that fall outs when using glittery eye-shadow will be more noticeable, so after you've finished your look make sure you clean up afterwards.

Heres a few swatches so show you some colours, I am also aware that the photo quality is poor but I didn't bring my better camera around my boyfriends house when I was meant to be taking pictures for this blog post.



I absolutely love that sleek comes up with so many creative names for each colour they have! I think its such a lovely touch to a product! My favourite colours have to be Scheherazade's tale, Gold Souk, Black magic and 1001 nights! However all the other colours are as beautiful too! So I'd defiantly recommend buying this product while its still available! Add it too your collection because it's defiantly worth it!
You can buy this palette from superdrug for £7.99!
   
Now I thought it would be a good idea so show something I created with this palette earlier!
This look is super easy, I used Gold souk all over the lid and then blended in sultans garden and hocus pocus, i felt like it left a very autumn vibe and brought some warmth to the eye, I'd recommened blending some purple into the crease to warm things up a little bit more, if you wanted too! 


Feel free to ask more questions about this look and go re-create it!
Thank you for reading 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric