Thursday 23 October 2014

Halloween Makeup Tutorial! | leeannpatricia


Its been a long time, I know but I'm trying to get back into blogging weekly! I have been super busy with college and that's been my main focus at the moment, so I hope you understand! 
So its nearly Halloween! and although I'm not doing anything this year I have to say I'm super excited for all the crazy tutorials! 
So I decided to go for a bright but bold makeup look and I absolutely love it. Its super quick and easy to do for your Halloween night! So if your one that doesn't know what to do for Halloween this is perfect for you!

So lets get started..


Step 1
Its pretty simple so just prime and conceal your eyes!

Step 2
You want to create a thick winged line using Gel eyeliner and fine liner brush when you've got it perfect you want to drag the end of the liner into the crease to create a 'cut crease'. When that is done you want to blend the line you created for the crease upwards! 

Step 3
Once that is done, its time for abit of colour! You can choose any colour you want but I thought Orange and Yellow seemed to fit the theme. So put the orange half way across the eye and apply with a flat eyeshadow brush, and then apply the yellow. You want to blend the two colours together so grab a fluffy brush and blend, blend, blend! 

Step 4
Its time for a pop of white! (You can either grab a glitter white shadow and a matte white) So what I did was grab another flat brush and applied the white into the yellow and in the corners of the eyes!

Step 5
Now put  black into the crease so grab a matte black on a fluffy brush and blend that crease till your happy with it!

Now you can apply big lashes if you want to or just use mascara...but your done!


Hope you enjoyed the tutorial! If you want to know anything else please feel free to leave a comment or email me! Also if you want to see an in depth tutorial feel free to comment and maybe I will make a video for you all!
Thank you for reading
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric