Monday 25 August 2014

New Purchases | leeannpatricia



My obsession with spending all my money on clothes and shoes has become a little over the top but oh well. So I wanted to share with you some of my recent purchases! 
Recently I've been wanting so many new clothes but its hard when you have no job..
(Also I want to apologise about the not great quality of photos) 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So lets begin with things I've recently bought from topshop

I've been wanting a decent pair of ripped jeans and as I only really wear Topshop jeans, these were absolutely perfect.
These are the Ripped Joni Super High Waisted Jeans. The Colour is bleach-stone.
The size I got is a size 6 and I find they fit me perfectly and are so comfortable. I'd recommend any of the topshop jeans but get them in a smaller size as they can stretch and become very baggy! 
Price - £38.00
 Now I found these beauties in the sale for £19.99, now its still a little pricey but they are worth it. They are high waisted white lace shorts. I've checked on the Topshop website and they don't sell them no longer but I'm sure you can find some lurking on the internet somewhere. These shorts are in a size 6 also.

Now this is one of most recent purchases and I'm absolutely loving it. 
Its a white sheer top with a grey neck. On the chest of the top it says "Cassie-Toi" which I'm not really sure what it means but hey ho.So with this top I'd defiantly recommend wearing a white bra or a bando underneath as its so see through.As I love wearing baggy tshirts, I picked up a size 10 which is the perfect fit.
Price- £18.

Now both of these items in the picture I have bought recently, which are white joni jeans and a white long sleeved crop top which I am obsessed with.
The white crop top it fit perfectly, but is pretty see through so a bando or a white bra would be fine. I got this top in a size 6.
Price- £10.00
White trousers have been a fashion statement recently and I needed to buy some so I joined the crowd. Now I find sometimes topshop jeans can go a lil baggy so I picked up some petite ones in a size 6 so make sure they didn't!
With these white jeans the material are a little thin so defiantly wear white underwear!!!!
Price- £38.00
Now the last item from topshop are these white snake skin pumps which take forever to break in and left me such bad blisters! But finally they are all fine and I basically wear them daily.
Size- 4
Price- £20.00
(I'm not completely sure if these are the right ones, but they are the only white ones I could find on the website)

Now for the other places I have recently been shopping at!

Recently I went to V-festival and they have the best little vintage shops there ever! I was literally in heaven. I'm not sure what the little shop was called but I got this vintage shirt, with crazy patterns on for only £10.00!!
(Jeans are from topshop, link is above.)
These are my baby's at the moment! I am so in love with how they look on! They are good for everyday as they are so comfortable and also night time wear!
I'd recommend these shoes to anyone as they are so comfortable. 
Price- £29.99


Contact me if you want to know anymore about the items above!
Thank you for reading
x


2 comments:

  1. Hiya, love this post and I just wanted to let you now that I've nominated you for the Liebster Award because I absolutely love your blog! http://made-of-codes.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric