Monday 7 April 2014

Hi all! // leeannpatricia



I've had this blog for a few years now, but never had the chance or confidence to start writing any posts, However today I decided why not! So to start of my new blog I thought I should tell you a little bit about myself. 

I'm Leeann, I am 17 years old and I live in a small city near Birmingham! I am currently studying Hair and Media Make-up at college! Its my first year and it was a massive change from school,  I have to say I do enjoy college more! My course involves a lot of things which I really want to include a lot of these aspects in my blog and pass on things I have learnt and show them to you! Which is the main reason I want to start doing this blog!


 So, anyway a little bit more about myself is that I am very shy and quiet probably like any other girl my age, I have passion for Make-up Artistry and Fashion. From a very early age I started playing around with Make-up trying new things and then one day I came across Youtube a place where I spend hours watching videos and this is where the obsession with Make-up began, I would sit in front of the mirror practicing new techniques and I never gave up until they were perfect and still to this day I watch so many videos! My goal in life is to finish all my education, college and university to then one day go on and become a Make-up Artist. 


So that is all for now, I will trying to write a post per week or maybe even more than that! I will keep you all updated! But for now go ahead and follow me on the links above for more!


Follow my blog

 ox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric